Comprehensive Healthcare Provider
Our board certified Family Medicine/Primary Care providers, at Leading MD’s provides primary care medical services for all ages. The Family Medicine healthcare provider is trained in all areas of care for common medical needs and focuses on comprehensive, continuing care for individual patients and families.
Leading MD’S Family Practice healthcare providers serve as the “medical home” for ongoing personalized care in the patient’s lifetime, providing complete primary care, including physical examinations, routine health screenings, and preventative care.
Our team takes a very caring, compassionate personalized approach to healthcare. If you require specialty care, we act as a medical manager, providing guidance and direction throughout the entire referral process. Our advanced electronic medical record makes it easy to coordinate with all of the physicians and specialists who take care of you.
Some of the services that are provided by our Family Medicine/Primary Care physician include:
- Primary Care for All Ages
- Preventive care
- Well woman care, including Family Planning and Cervical Cancer Screening (pap smears)
- Men’s Health
- Pain Management (Non-narcotic)
- Joint Pain (PRP)
- Chronic disease management for conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol), and asthma
- Acute Illness medical care such as urinary tract, throat and ear infections and more.
- Acute Injury medical care on minor injuries.
- Weight Loss Programs
- Hydration Therapy
- And More